This is how:
- If the unit is on, switch it off.
- Hold the "TAP" key, while powering back on, and the following appears in the display: "M-FOUR 2.02 API 1.9".
- Choose the menu item "Reset sys param ".
- Press "TAP", and wait a few seconds. Now the display should read "Clear/reset done".
- Power off the G-Major and then back on. If the operation was successful, the display will read "> Kernel Cleared <".
- Power off the G-Major and back on again a second time.
Please note, that resetting the unit does NOT delete your user presets.