On the TD-3, it is possible to adjust the income clock settings from the unit as well as from SynthTool. The following steps shows how:
1. Press Function.
2. Make sure no sequence is playing.
3. Press BACK and WRITE/NEXT at the same time to enter Sync setting mode
4. Selector 1 to 8 LEDs will turn on, and the current clock source (1 to 4) and clock rate (5 to 8) will flash, you have about 3 seconds to make any changes.
5. Press Selector 1, 2, 3, or 4 to change the clock source to INT, MIDI, USB, or TRIG respectively
6. Press Selector 5, 6, 7, or 8 to change the clock rate to 1PPs, 2PPQ, 24PPQ, or 48PPQ respectively.
7. Press any other buttons or after no changes for a 3 seconds, the changes are saved.
8. Repeat step 3 to check your selection.
Currently, the Clock rate settings only applies to an analogue clock input and will not take effect when clocked internally or via MIDI.