- The Spark Booster has a 26dB of boost. The mini offers 20 dB of boost
- The Spark Booster has bass and treble controls with a center point for neutral and a 3-position toggle switch for different middle color: Fat, Clean & Middle
- The Spark Booster can be powered with a battery and through an external power supply. Only external power supply for the Mini because of its size
- PrimeTime switching for the Mini if you want to use the footswitch as a momentary switch
- The Spark Mini Booster has such a unique look
- Both pedals draw around 40/45 mA current
Question What are the differences between Spark Booster and Spark Mini Booster Answer They are as follows:
Keywords: Spark Booster / Spark Mini Booster: What are the differences?