Question What type of footswich is needed to change program on M-One XL (or M-One)   Answer To change program you need a MIDI Foot controller that can send MIDI program change messages (they usually all do that, even the most simple ones) For information on how tapping the tempo via MIDI works, , please refer to this FAQ:M-One XL: Tapping the tempo via MIDI