- Make sure that both Nova Systems are running firmware version 1.2 (http://www.tcelectronic.com/nova-system/support/)
- Set the MIDI channel to the same in both Nova Systems. To do this, press the Menu button and scroll down to MIDI Setup. Press the Menu button to get into this menu - MIDI Channel is the first parameter.
- Connect a MIDI cable from the MIDI output on the original Nova System to the MIDI Input on the new one.
- On the original Nova System, go to the MIDI Setup menu and scroll down to "Bank Dump"
- Press the Menu button to start the Bank dump. This will copy all your user banks into the new Nova System.
Question I have just bought another Nova System for my backup pedalboard and I would like to copy the presets from my old Nova System to the new one. How can I do this Answer You can simply dump the presets from your original Nova System to the new one via MIDI. Here is how you do it:
Keywords: Nova System: How to copy user banks from one Nova System to another