Question How do I connect my VoiceLive Play outputs to my guitar amplifier The connections are XLR and my amp takes 1/4". Answer If you want to use the internal guitar effects via your guitar amp, your best bet is a line matching transformer, which will convert your low impedance XLR connection to a high impedance guitar style 1/4" connection There are many line matching transformers out there, so choose one that fits your needs/budget. Just make sure that you get one that's intended to go from female XLR to male 1/4", like this: