It is not possible detune the individual Harmony Voice on the VoiceWorks in cents, as the finest resolution you can use is semitone-steps. However in addition to the THICKEN functionality, you can create further detuning in this way:
- When you doubleclick the HARMONY key and scroll down to the STYLE parameter, either of the styles: DETUNE, PITCH and TIMPIT will apply detuning. TIMPIT even adds Time Randomisation to the voices, so it sounds more like truly doubled vocals. Click here for more information about Time Randomisation.
- Adjust the parameter AMOUNT in this menu, to dial in the right amount of detuning you want.
- Be aware that the detuning is done individually for each harmony voice, although the settings are set for all voices simultaneously in the HARMONY menu.
There is another way to create a different type of sound on your doubled vocals or harmony voices:
- Doubleclick the button for each harmony voice and adjust the GENDER parameter.
- Set them all to 0 - or Unison (if HARMONY-MODE has been set to NOTES).
Try out presets 54 and 55 as they are good examples of both techniques.