Question Is it possible to "un-terminate" the word clock input Answer For the Wizard series of products with the mainboard P13006-x (48 kHz machines) and P13008-x (96 kHz machines) this modification can be made as follows: unsolder the R298 as shown on the attached PCB layout drawing. Warning: This operation should only be carried by skilled technicians. You can contact any TC Electronic service center to have them do it for you.