- Start by opening the System Information utility (msinfo32.exe), and navigating to System Summary\Hardware Resources\IRQs to view the IRQs in use on your system, and the devices using them.
- Open the Registry Editor and navigate to
- Create a new DWORD value in this key, and call it IRQ#Priority, where # is the IRQ of the device you wish to prioritize
- Double-click the new value, and enter a number for its priority. Enter 1 for top priority, 2 for second, and so on. Make sure not to enter the same priority number for two entries, and keep it simple by experimenting with only one or two values at first.
- Close the Registry Editor and reboot your computer when youre done.
Question How can i prioritize the IRQ which translate to Konnekt / Impact Twin / PowerCore to improve performance Answer Below are basic registry editing tips that you can use to set IRQ priorities in Windows 7:
Keywords: Configure interrupt request (IRQ) priorities in Windows 7