To see the latest software-version for the G-Force click here
. The G-Force update is done with a PCMCIA card (S-RAM type 1) containing the new software, which you can also use for storing additional presets. You can order the PCMCIA card from our online shop
. To update, please follow this procedure:
- Insert the card in the port on the front of the unit.
- While powering up, hold the uppermost/rightmost key on the front, and a menu appears.
- The display should now show "Option : Load PCMCIA(highlighted)". Press ENTER to confirm. After a couple of seconds, the unit starts programming its Flash memory.
- Make sure that the display goes back to the "Option : Load PCMCIA (highlighted)" screen, without any errors.
- Power off the unit as normal, by holding the POWER key.
- Remove the PCMCIA card.
- Power on as normal.
Please also see this FAQ: I already have a compatible PCMCIA card, can I download the software and transfer it on the card myself