The following will allow you to operate the RV600 Reverb Machine to its full potential:
1. Connect your guitar to the input A jack of the RV600 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
2. OPTIONAL: Connect a stereo source (like a keyboard) into inputs A and B using 1/4" instrument cables.
3. Connect your amp to the output A jack of the RV600 using a 1/4" instrument cable.
4. OPTIONAL: Connect amplifiers to outputs A and B for full stereo effects.
5. Use the MIX control to adjust the blend of dry signal and the effect.
6. Use the TONE control to adjust the overall shape of your sound.
7. Use the DECAY control to adjust how quickly the reverb fades. In ECHO mode this control determines the amount of signal feedback.
8. Use the TIME control to adjust the pre-delay time. In SPACE mode this control determines the harmonic density of the signal.
9. Use the TRAILS switch to toggle whether the reverb trail will continue when the effect is bypassed.
10. Use the MODE to select among the eleven different types of reverb effect.
As always, experiment with the controls until the desired effect is achieved.