To set the MIDI channel on your FCB1010, do the following:
- If FCB1010 is turned on, turn it off
- Press and hold the Down button while you turn on the FCB1010. Keep holding it down for about 5 seconds. When you see the small green light come on, release the button
- Press the UP button once. The green light will have changed to the MIDI Function selection.
- Press the 1 button. The 1 button LED and green light will begin to blink. The display will change to show you the current MIDI channel for PC command.
- Press the UP button once. The green light will move to MIDI Chann and the display digit will begin to blink.
- Press the 0 button and then the 1 button. This will change it to MIDI channel 1. The display should now show 01.
- Press the UP button once. The green light will move to the MIDI Config selection.
- Now press and hold the Down button for about 5 seconds. The display will change to 00.
You have now programmed the FCB for the first PC command to MIDI channel 1. To set a different channel, the steps are basically the same except you enter a different number in the sixth step above.