- This video will take you through how to recall modules in your Lake Controller Software
- Before we get started, make sure your Lake software and your frame firmware are up to date and your frame is connected. You can refer to our other videos to learn how to do this.
- First, we need to bring our frame into our workspace and to do this we go to Modules.
- Any frames that are currently connected will display in the tray at the bottom of the screen.
- To bring our frame into the workspace we click, drag, and then click again.
- If you are using a touchscreen you can simply hold and drag.
- Next we need to load our module preset. To do this we click on the module we want to load our preset into, go to Module Store/Recall, or press F8, and find the module we want to recall from the Load Library.
- When you select your module preset, notes that the manufacturer have put with the module will appear in yellow on the left of your screen. We recommend that you have a read of these notes before using the module preset. These notes may include and extra EQs or processing we need to apply to our module.
- With our module and the preset selected, we simply press Recall and Yes.
- This will then bring up the Output Configuration window.
- We can assign our module outputs in this window by select which pin we want them to go to.
- Press enter to save the configuration, and now we have our module recalled.
- If we want to see the recalled module preset settings, go to Modules and then to IO Config & Worksheets.
- Here you can see a block diagram of the module. You can click on the magnifying glass icon at the end of the diagram to revisit the Output Configuration window.
How to recall a Module Preset using Lake Controller.Download the latest version of Lake Controller here: labgruppen.com/support/download-software
Keywords: Lake - How Do I Recall A Module Preset?,LM 26