- MASH switch: MASH technology adds an expression pedal to your ordinary foot switch that allows you to control FX parameters dynamically. The feature works via a force sensor in the foot switch that measures the weight (up to 10 kg) and can control up to 3 parameters at once. Mash functionality can be disabled in the editor
- All new Analog and Tape delay emulation - finally we have a realistic tape delay model with all the fun aspects, but without the maintenance J It includes WOW and Flutter emulation and even motor control, that lets you set how fast the delay time will change when turning Knob or using MASH
- New Crystal delay type - you might have heard of Shimmer reverb Fx and this is the delay equivalent. Technically it is an Octaver that sits in the feedback Loop of a delay and produces the typical cascading washes of sound. Our version is highly customisable
- Added subdivisions (editor only) - Compared to Flashback Delay "1 " you have now much more subdivisions to choose from and divisions can also be assigned to MASH switch for tempo synced change of delay time. -> added all subdivisions from triple delay
- Graphical EQ/Filter view in editor
- Digital delays now fully stereo and you can set individual delay times and feedback for each channel
- Support for external Tap tempo switch (no more audio tapping) à has to be activated via TonePrint editor
- Toneprint editor now remembers its current settings after toneprint has been stored to pedal J
- Looper can now be stopped and started again just like the little Ditto Looper .
- Looper can be remote controlled via editor
Below are all the new features implemented in the Flashback Delay 2.
Keywords: What are the differences between the original Flashback Delay and the new Flashback Delay 2?,FLASHBACK 2 DELAY