To assign a functions to a switch type pedal or a volume type pedal, first connect the pedal.
1. While HOLDING down the EDIT button, press the pedal. You can then release the pedal.
2. On the top row of ENCODERS, turn the encoder farthest LEFT to choose the type of data that you wish to control;PC for patch change, CC for continues control, etc.
3. On the top row of ENCODERS, turn the encoder 2nd from the LEFT to set the MIDI CHANNEL.
4. On the top row of ENCODERS, turn the encoder third from the LEFT to set your CC number.
5. Press EXIT.
6. Be sure to save your work, by pressing the STORE button twice.