* You will need a TC2290, Windows PC with MidiOx and a Midi Interface
* Make sure the TC2290 'tc device no.' is 0 (<SPEC> <110> <ENTER> <0> <ENTER>)
* Make sure your Midi Interface is correctly setup with MidiOx
* This has been tested with a TC2290 version 28.12, 29.12 and 30.12
* To see version number press <SPEC> <0> <ENTER>
1: Connect PC to a TC2290 using a midi interface.
2: In MidiOx, open the SysEx window (View->SysEx) and choose Sysex->Receive Manual Dump.
3: On the TC2290, press <SPEC> <114> <ENTER> <1> <ENTER>. This will dump all 99 presets.
4: Wait for all of the presets to be transmitted. The MIDI-OX window should show about 10500 Bytes Received.
5: Click "Done" in the receive window.
6: Choose "Display Window->Save As" from the menu and save the data as a new SysEx file.