* You will need a TC2290, Mac computer and a Midi Interface
* For recording SysEx data, install SysExLibrarian, found here: https://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/
* Make sure the TC2290 'tc device no.' is 0 (<SPEC> <110> <ENTER> <0> <ENTER>)
* Make sure your Midi Interface is correctly setup with SysExLibrarian
* This has been tested with a TC2290 version 28.12, 29.12 and 30.12
* To see version number press <SPEC> <0> <ENTER>
1: Connect Mac to a TC2290 using a midi interface.
2: In SysEx Librarian, press the button "Record Many". It should come up with a window saying "Waiting for SysEx message..."
3: On the TC2290, press <SPEC> <114> <ENTER> <1> <ENTER>. This will dump all 99 presets.
4: Wait for all of the presets to be transmitted. The SysEx Librarian should show 100 messages received.
5: Click "Done" in the receive window.
6: Choose "File->Save As Sysex (.syx)..." from the menu and save the data as a new SysEx file.