The Pro-1 has 2 64-step sequencers built in to the device. This accepts incoming MIDI/CV signals and can be recorded and played back internally. This is operated using the 2 switches in the SEQUENCER section.
- Set the first switch to either SEQ 1 or SEQ 2, depending on which slot you want to use.
- Set the second switch to RECORD
- Input your MIDI/CV notes that you want to sequence, up to 64 steps.
- Move the first switch to OFF
- Move the second switch to PLAY
- Move the first switch to your desired Sequence slot. You should then hear your sequence being played
To overwrite a sequence, simply move the second switch to RECORD again. The tempo can be controlled using the FREQUENCY dial in the LFO/CLOCK section.