PLETHORA X5 can be paired via Bluetooth with a smartphone running the TonePrint app (version 4.2 or higher). The TonePrint app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
To put PLETHORA X5 into PAIRING mode, follow these steps:
- Place PLETHORA X5 into EDIT mode by toggling the PLAY/EDIT switch.
- Scroll down to SETTINGS in the leftmost LCD display by turning the EFFECT encoder knob clockwise.
- Press the EFFECT encoder knob to enter the SETTINGS menu.
- In the SETTINGS menu, use the EFFECT encoder knob to navigate through the GLOBAL > BLUETOOTH menus to find the CONNECT option for Bluetooth.
- Select CONNECT by pressing the EFFECT encoder knob. CONNECT will change to CONNECTED to indicate that PLETHORA X5 is now in PAIRING mode.
To pair with your smartphone when PLETHORA X5 is in PAIRING mode, follow these steps:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
- Launch the TonePrint app (version 4.2 or higher) on your smartphone.
- Go to the Settings menu in the TonePrint app by pressing the small mechanical wheels in the top right corner of the app window.
- Under BLUETOOTH in the app’s Settings menu, select “Connect to a Bluetooth enabled pedal”.
- Select PLETHORA X5 from the pop-up list of available Bluetooth devices.
- When pairing is successful, PLETHORA X5 will automatically exit the SETTINGS menu and return to EDIT mode.
- To confirm PLETHORA X5 is paired with your smartphone, use the EFFECT encoder knob to navigate back through the SETTINGS > GLOBAL > BLUETOOTH menus. If pairing was successful, the BLUETOOTH menu should display CONNECTED.
NOTE: At any time, only one device can be connected to PLETHORA X5 via either USB or Bluetooth.