To update the Firmware on your Flashback X4 please follow the below steps:
1. Download the newest firmware from the “Support” page for your TC pedal.
2. Unplug all cables (including the power supply) from your TC pedal.
3. Connect the pedal to your computer using a USB cable.
4. Press and hold the leftmost footswitch on your TC pedal.
5. Insert the DC power supply plug. – The leftmost LED on your pedal should turn green. This indicates that the pedal is ready to receive the software update.
6. Release the footswitch. – Your TC pedal will now be recognized as an updatable device.
7. Quit all MIDI-related applications (e.g. your DAW) on your computer and launch the firmware updater you have downloaded in step 1.
8. In the firmware updater app, select your TC pedal from the drop-down list under the “STEP 1” heading.
9. When the “Update” button under the “STEP 2” heading turns green, click it. The updated firmware will now be transferred to your TC pedal. Wait for the progress bar to reach 100%. When the update procedure is complete, the pedal will automatically restart.