To perform the firmware update please download the latest firmware from the “Download” page for your TC pedal.
Note: There are updaters for Microsoft Windows (these are ZIP archives containing the firmware installer) and for OS X (these are disk image files containing the firmware installer).
- Unplug all cables (including the power supply) from your TC pedal.
- Connect the pedal to your computer using a USB cable.
- Insert the DC power supply plug. The leftmost LED on your pedal should turn green.
- Your TC pedal will now be recognized as an up-datable device.
- Applying the firmware update
- Open the firmware update file. The pedal’s current firmware will be listed, as well as the version contained in the updater.
- Click “Update” and let the program run. The BeatSense LED will flash red during the update. At some point, the update window may indicate that the pedal has disconnected, which is normal.
- When finished, the unit will return to the loop mode display shown prior to the update procedure