If the unit powers and the LEDs stay permanently lit, this may indicate a problem with the SD Card.
Try putting the unit into its Boot Mode.
- Unplug all cables (including the power supply) from your DITTO X4.
- Connect the unit to your computer using a USB cable.
- Press and hold (min 3 seconds) the leftmost foot switch (Lp1) on your Ditto X4.
- Insert the DC power supply plug while keeping the switch pressed.
- The far left LED on your pedal should turn green. Wait until the the Loop1 LED turns off, then release the Loop1 foot switch and wait until all LEDs are green.
- You are now in boot mode
- Release the foot switch
If the LEDS are not turning green (and stay lit), then the SD card may have failed and you should get in touch with our Support Team to help getting your unit fixed.