You can control the Analog Filter cutoff using recorded automation data. The following steps explain how to do this:
- Programme a pattern in STEP mode.
- Assign all voices you want to be affected by the Cutoff filter to the fx bus. Click here for an article on how to do this.
- While the pattern is playing and in Record Mode, rotate the CUTOFF knob and
- listen to the results.
- Once you are happy with your filter sweep exit Record Mode.
- Next time you play the pattern, the recorded filter sweep will play back.