You may find that your ULM300USB microphone and receiver aren't paired together. Or, you may have had to replace your original receiver or microphone. Either way, you can pair your microphone to a new or different receiver. Here's the process:
- Start with your microphone in the powered down state.
- Insert the USB receiver into the speaker or device being used,
- On the underside of the receiver, you'll find a pinhole. Insert a pin-size tool, such as a paperclip, into the pinhole to carefully depress the micro switch inside,
- Power up your microphone within four inches from the receiver.
- Wait a few moments for both units to pair up.
- Test your microphone to confirm that signal is being received at the USB.
For more information, including manuals and other downloads about your device, please visit our website at http://www.behringer.com/.