- Connect your line level signal source to the IN jack in the AUX section of the first loudspeakers Volume control 6 Reveal 402/502/802 rear panel, using the 3.5 mm mini-jack cable that came with the first speaker.
- Connect the MONITOR LINK jack of the first loudspeaker to the MONITOR LINK jack of the second loudspeaker using the 3.5 mm mini-jack cable that came with the second speaker.
- Set the SPEAKER POSITION switch of each monitor according to its physical position.
- Set the position switch of the left loudspeaker (when facing the fronts) to -.
- Set the position switch of the right loudspeaker to-.
As an alternative to feeding a mono signal into each Tannoy Reveal loudspeaker, you can feed a stereo signal (e.g. from an audio interface, a smart phone or an audio player) to one loudspeaker and link it to a second loudspeaker using the supplied 3.5 mm cable, thereby creating a stereo pair. To do so, proceed as follows:
Keywords: Reveal 402 / 502 / 802: Using the aux input and linking speakers