The M3000 update is done with a 512 KB PCMCIA card (S-RAM type 1) containing the latest software v. 2.04, which you can also use for storing additional presets. You can order the PCMCIA card from our online shop
. To update, please follow this procedure:
- Insert the card in the port on the front of the unit.
- While powering up, hold the TAP key, and a menu appears.
- The display should now show "Option : Load PCMCIA(highlighted)". Press OK to confirm. After a couple of seconds, the unit starts programming its Flash memory.
- Make sure that the display goes back to the "Option : Load PCMCIA(highlighted)" screen, without any errors.
- Power off the unit as normal, by holding the POWER key.
- Remove the PCMCIA card.
- Power on as normal.
See also: I already have a compatible PCMCIA card. Can I get the software and transfer it on the card