- The PolyTune 2 Mini requires an external power supply. No battery cell power regarding its small size, of course.
- The PolyTune 2 Mini has only a power supply input, the PolyTune 2 has an output as well that you can send the power into another pedal to power it up.
- There is no USB port on thePolyTune 2 Mini. The USB port on the PolyTune 2 allows you to update the firmware.
- On the Mini 2 Mini you get access to the same display mode in mono tuning as on the PolyTune 2 : Needle and Strobe mode. To switch between these two modes, press and hold the Tuning mode button. You know this little black mini push button which is on the right side of the pedal. Can you see it Close to the power supply input socket... You can see it right now !
- The display is bigger on the PolyTune 2.
Question I'm wondering if there are any differences between the PolyTune 2 and the PolyTune Mini 2 other than size of course Answer The differences are :
Keywords: PolyTune 2 and PolyTune 2 Mini: What are the differences?