- Download the DN32-LIVE firmware update file and store it to the root directory of a USB stick.
- Plug the USB stick into the M32 console top/front panel, while it is still switched off.
- Hold the USB Recorder View button depressed while powering the console up.
- The updater will search the USB root and start installing the DN32-LIVE card firmware automatically.
- The update process can take up to 5 minutes and will inform you upon successful completion.
- Once complete, power cycle the console again, in order to get back into normal operation.
Download and install Windows Driver 4.38.Download and install the DN32-LIVE Firmware A12 onto the DN32- Live Card.The Driver and firmware are available from hereDN32-LIVE Expansion Card firmware can be updated from the console surface via USB stick
Keywords: DN32 Live Card - Not Recognised By Any Computer