The main differences are : The original Finalizer (also known as Finalizer the Wizard series)
Added features in Finalizer Plus
- 24 bit processing,
- 20 bit A/D & D/A converters.
Added features in Finalizer 96K
- 24 Bit A/D D/A converters,
- Samplerate Convertion (In: 31-49kHz / Out: 31-49kHz),
- Ext. Inserts,
- ADAT I/O,
- Wordclock Input.
Added features in Finalizer 96K up/down (current version)
- 24 Bit / 96 kHz A/D D/A converters,
- 96 kHz processing,
- AES/EBU & S/PDIF 96 kHz I/O sampling rate,
- Choose between; Stereo Dithering, ono dithering or Inverse Dithering (before only Mono),
- Three band stereo balance control, instead of full-band Stereo Adjust.
- Full samplerate conversion: Enter any rate - exit any rate.